If you are looking for an easy, delicious, healthy and quick dinner, you have landed at the right spot. This vegan one pot pasta with peas, mushrooms, spinach and other delicious things is perfect for this. We have added Dryk pea drink for an even creamier result and a bit more protein. You can use our classic pea drink or barista pea drink. It is a delicious dinner for the whole family, children and adults.
Vegan one pot pasta recipe
This recipe is made so that it is easy for you to choose vegan. You just choose a vegan cheese and then you have a vegan one pot pasta. If you are not doing vegan, you can choose parmesan. One pot pasta is a great empty the fridge dinner as you can use almost any vegetables, herbs, cheeses and more. We might add a splash of cream (vegan or not) to finish at the end but you don’t need to.
And hey – have you missed one pot pastas and don’t know what it is? It simply is a pasta where all the ingredients are added in one pot at the same time and cooked together. It gives an even creamier pasta, where the pasta also soaks up the flavors.
Do you want new inspiration? Check out our recipes with plant drink.
One pot pasta with peas
Right now it is the season for new and fresh peas and they taste so good and give a nice color. If it is not pea season, you can easily use frozen peas instead. Besides peas there is also spinach, mushrooms, garlic and basil in this one pot pasta. As fluids we used pea drink and vegetable stock. You can choose whatever vegetables you want though.
Pasta with plant drink
By adding plant drink to your one pot pasta, you add some more creaminess and in this case also a bit more protein. If you don’t have pea drink, you can substitute for our oat drink.
Do you want to see how we make this vegan one pot pasta? Check our Instagram reels.
Vegan one pot pasta
- 300 g pasta we used whole grain spaghetti
- 500 g peas fresh, in their peel – you can also use 150 g defrosted peas
- 150 g spinach
- 200 g mushrooms
- 2 garlic
- 1 handfull fresh basil
- 3 dl pea drink
- 5½ dl vegetable stock
- ½ organic lemon
- 75 g cheese parmesan for vegetarian or vegan cheese for vegan
- salt and pepper
- Remove the peas from its peel and wash the spinach.
- Rins the mushrooms and chop them. Chop the garlic fine.
- Place the pasta in a big pot along with peas, spinach, mushrooms, basil and garlic.
- Add one teaspoon of salt, some freshly grinded pepper and pour over pea drink and stock.
- Let the pasta simmer under a lid for 12-15 minutes – stir once in a while.
- Remove the pot from the heat and let the pasta soak up the last fluids.
- Add juice and finely grated zest from ½ a lemon, grated cheese and taste with salt. Add a splash of cream here if you want an even creamier pasta.
- Serve with fresh basil and maybe a bit more cheese.